Full Foot Rubber Swim Fins
Float in Water
Flexible Foot Pocket for Easy On-Off
Eyeline Short Training Fins Product Description
The Eyeline Short Training Swim Fin are a short style swimming fin made from 100% rubber which makes them soft and super comfortable. The idea with wearing a fin is to improve swimming endurance, strength, technique and increase fitness levels. The reason why you would choose a short training fin over a long fin would be for you to get a quicker more intense workout rather than a easier workout. Think about it, when you are wearing short fins, you are kicking twice as often, there fore working out twice as much. If you want to get in the water for less than a hour and are rushed for time, the short fins are the way to go. Super comfortable and great look.
The Eyeling Short Swim Fin is sizes in U.S mens sizes so female generally take 2 sizes smaller. For any more information, feel free to contact Dive Warehouse.
- 100% full rubber blade and foot pocket
- Natural Floating rubber
- Comfortable and flexible foot pocket
- Improves swimming Technique
- Perfect for squad training
- Available in children and adult sizes
- Yellow blade with blue foot pocket
- Sizes shown are mens US sizes in sizing chart below.
- These start from size 36/37.
- For females, we suggest you take 1 Fin size smaller. E.G if you are a Ladies US 8, we suggest you try the US 5-7
- If you know your Euro shoe size, it is reccommended you choose the fins size by your Euro size
- Rinse in fresh water after every use
- Store in a cool, shady place
- Do not leave in direct sunlight for long periods of time
- Do not walk in the fins
- Do not use chemicals to clean the fins
PRODUCTS PURCHASED WITH
Eyeline Black Max Vorgee Lycra Cap
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
What happens if the size I order does not fit me? Can I return it?
- Here at Dive Warehouse we are happy to exchange any item as long as the product is in brand new condition and you have proof of purchase. You will need to fiil out our returns form located on the front page of Dive Warehouse.
How should my fins fit?
These fins should fit as snug as possible whilst still being comfortable. The tighter they are, the better as if there is movement then they will move and cause blisters.
Is there a left and a right foot?
No, all of the snorkelling fins are universal to both feet.
How do I clean the gear?
After every use, give the finst a througher clean in fresh water to remove all salt, sand or chlorine. The better the clean, the longer the set will last.
What is the warranty?
Eyeline offer a 1year warranty on manufacturing faulty. The item will need to be sent back for assessment with proof or purchase.